POLY4’s four macro nutrients, potassium, sulphur, magnesium and calcium, are 14% K2O, 17% CaO, 6% MgO and 19% S
Our crop trial studies, conducted in partnership with leading agricultural universities, research institutions and commercial associates, tested POLY4 on broad-acre and high-value crops directly against other potassium-based fertilizers, both as a straight comparison and as a component in an NPK blend. Results consistently show that our product outperforms muriate of potash (MOP) and sulphate of potash (SOP) in both crop yield and quality, demonstrating the agronomic advantage provided by POLY4's multi-nutrient content.
Trial results show that POLY4:
- Improves fertilizer use efficiency by delivering greater nutrient uptake
- Improves both crop yield and quality
- Can be used a straight fertilizer and as a component of blend formulations
- Improves soil strength, structure and nutrient legacy
- Low chloride and pH neutral
Results of our programme can be found by clicking on the crop icons below.